Disinfection Services in Denton, Nebraska
Are you concerned about the spread of sickness due to a virus in your company? Many businesses have been calling CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc to learn more about obtaining services to prevent the spread of all types of viruses in Denton, Nebraska, offices, schools, and other places of business. CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc specializes in complete commercial cleaning services including disinfection of surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses.
Free Disinfection Service Quotes
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses in Denton Public Places
Most viruses have mild effects on otherwise healthy individuals, and the same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of viruses also hold true with bacterial infections and other germs.
If you are concerned about keeping your staff, clients, and visitors safe, here are top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Employees who have a fever need to stay home.
- Frequently and thoroughly clean (or call CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc to clean) all surfaces that people frequently come into contact with, such as shared phones and computers, light switches, doorknobs, toilets, workstations, and more.
- Call CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc or another commercial cleaning company to disinfect all surfaces after cleaning to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Purell, Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide disinfectant, SaniZide, and others.
- Keep restrooms and all common areas stocked with hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and encourage all staff and guests to practice good handwashing practices, including using soap and water and scrubbing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- In addition, call CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc for a free on-site consultation by CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc.
Why Call CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc for Disinfection Services in Denton?
Thousands of people throughout the United States are infected with a virus each year. Providing thorough sanitization services to Denton businesses for over 16 years, CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc takes great pride in following best practices as outlined by the Center for Disease Control.
Your cleaning crew will be thoroughly trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing commercial buildings with special attention placed in areas commonly missed by others.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected in Denton, or when the spread of the virus is prevalent, the cleaning crews at CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol to tackle all surfaces to prevent further spread.
Your cleaning team can be made available to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the most critical times of an outbreak and are even able to provide porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (402) 205-1292 with concerns for cleaning viruses, every faucet, doorknob, common surface, shared tablet, and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are today’s best-known practices to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Leroy is a Great man to work with and very understanding. I would highly recommend him for any job."
★★★★★ - "Leroy from CleanLinc Cleaning Services, Inc has been great to work with. Him and his team are professional and do great work. I would definitely recommend CleanLinc if you're looking for reliable commercial cleaning!"
Danielle B., Janitorial Services in Lincoln, NE
★★★★★ - "A clean store is essential to any business. We take great pride in the way our stores look and Leroy is a big part of that. We really value his services and dependability."
Jason in Lincoln, NE
★★★★★ - "I work at a business where CleanLinc won the renewal bid from one of the big name cleaning services. I can say there was a significant improvement after CleanLinc took over. Being a local, owner run business they have pride in their work compared to an employee going thru the motions to collect a paycheck!"
Anonymous in Lincoln, NE